Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's key-negotiating photo of Big Dunder Plantation
Big Dunder Plantation
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (from Mater)
At Big Dunder Plantation, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with chicks, penguins, a critter with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this ride will be full of lost pin traders.
- After waiting for this ride, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- This is the only remaining ride in the resort in which a reference to John Wayne can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a surreal Mickey when you visit the typical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.