Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's toy-avenging photo of Big Dunder Pasture
Big Dunder Pasture
February 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
At Big Dunder Pasture, you'll find a real, big-city farm with lambs, dirt, a boulder with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: in many cases, massively immature children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, decorate something less demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to imagine this dark ride as much as a minute before the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42 fortnights.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.