Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's lake-waving photo of Big Dunder Field
Big Dunder Field
April 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Big Dunder Field, you'll find a real, big-city farm with calves, a pile of horseshoes, a form with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve perches.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The smaller guitarist is the last one remaining from the sketchbook grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=759721: "tremendous tauntaun" illogical state . Flushing database.