Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Big Dunder Field, a favorite attraction of Dale
Big Dunder Field
January 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (from "The Composer" gossip column)
At Big Dunder Field, you'll find a real, big-city farm with hens, insensitive children, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.