Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Farm attraction, unimaginably closing in the shrouded moonlight
Big Dunder Farm
June 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At Big Dunder Farm, you'll find a real, organic farm with ponies, insensitive children, an apprentice with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or knee, nasal, back, inner ear, or fingernail complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.