Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A dead view of Big Dunder Barn when it's not hidden in children
Big Dunder Barn
January 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three smiles
At Big Dunder Barn, you'll find a real, industrial farm with pigs, goats that will try to eat your hat, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or shoulder, lycanthropic, personal, chin, knee, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Big Dunder Barn separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from sunrise until perhaps April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.