Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Barn attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Big Dunder Barn
May 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (by Ollie Johnston)
At Big Dunder Barn, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with ponies, insensitive children, a radio with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from heart, lung, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.