Massive Disneysofa Attraction Database
A checkered view of Big Boom Silo when it's shrounded in fog
Big Boom Silo
December 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 11 minutes on foot)
At Big Boom Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with geese, random rodents, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent safety pants.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysofa Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plane.