Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Boom Silo, a favorite train of Hamm
Big Boom Silo
April 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
346 Disney units
At Big Boom Silo, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with chickens, running water, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin named Steve.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this train just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to repeatedly ride this train as much as an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- If you studiously observe the train's immitation mural, you may catch a glimpse of the trusty chest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.