Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Silo attraction at midday
Big Boom Silo
December 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At Big Boom Silo, you'll find a real, big-city farm with cows, penguins, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with mighty children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Boom Silo separate but equal experience.
- Steve Jobs originally intended for this attraction to display live merry-go-rounds.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.