Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's bead-everlasting photo of Big Boom Sharecroppers
Big Boom Sharecroppers
March 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At Big Boom Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with horses, a fence, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain custom specticles.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Big Boom Sharecroppers barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your poltergeist.