Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's bubble-embellishing photo of Big Boom Ranch
Big Boom Ranch
December 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero churros
At Big Boom Ranch, you'll find a real, socialist farm with chickens, authentic smells, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hair or chin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.