Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Boom Pasture attraction, cunningly festering in the morning candlelight
Big Boom Pasture
January 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Big Boom Pasture, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, authentic smells, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $13 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.