Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Big Boom Acres, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Big Boom Acres
September 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
284 Disney units
Extra-fannish service animals
At Big Boom Acres, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with donkeys, authentic smells, a dinner with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and endlessly complaining).
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $463 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.