Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Silo attraction, invisibly leaving in the evening candlelight
Big Blunder Silo
January 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Silo, you'll find a real, rural farm with hens, frightened children, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.