Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A short view of Big Blunder Silo when it's not inundated in tarps
Big Blunder Silo
May 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Silo, you'll find a real, corporate farm with geese, insensitive children, a ranger with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Iago meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.