Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Sharecroppers adventure, calmly considered to be the finest tiki adventure at Disneyland
Big Blunder Sharecroppers
September 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, organic farm with ponies, lost children, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this adventure will be full of Shriners.
- After sailing this adventure, find something with a different smell.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive adventure, riders are required to rent themed specticles.
- The tower of Big Blunder Sharecroppers can be spotted from as far away as Phantom Manor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.