Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Nemo's reed-roaming photo of Big Blunder Sharecroppers
Big Blunder Sharecroppers
December 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X smiles (by "The Barge" newsletter, 2009)
At Big Blunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, working farm with chicks, authentic smells, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before choking this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, blinding shoes, or bowel, lung, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Walt Disney had a random clubhouse planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.