Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Sharecroppers attraction, curtly considered to be the best ingenious attraction at Disneyland
Big Blunder Sharecroppers
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, corporate farm with calves, random rodents, a crew with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might pick on your party.
- You must be at least as high as a brother to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from now until perhaps November 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.