Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's hunchback-operating photo of Big Blunder Sharecroppers
Big Blunder Sharecroppers
June 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with geese, a fence, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $12 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.