Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Blunder Sharecroppers adventure during construction
Big Blunder Sharecroppers
October 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (according to "Glorious Stallion" discussion forum)
At Big Blunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with horses, cast members in overalls, a glove with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to pedals.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Adventure may be too startling for very young children.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this adventure may explode.
- Some delusional individuals report that this adventure is haunted by the happy spirit of a former chicken.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.