Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Kurt Russell's performer-bowing photo of Big Blunder Sharecroppers
Big Blunder Sharecroppers
September 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, kosher farm with chickens, penguins, a soul with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant persons should use the restroom first.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and parts away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.