Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Ranch attraction, internally winding in the fading candlelight
Big Blunder Ranch
December 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Ranch, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with lambs, frightened children, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After pushing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve noses.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias, inappropriate boorishness, or hip, immunological, or wrist disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.