Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Patch of Heaven attraction at night
Big Blunder Patch of Heaven
November 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with sheep, pelicans, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 32 cubits.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $288 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.