Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Patch of Heaven attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Big Blunder Patch of Heaven
February 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chickens, lost children, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin full of silence.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.