Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An infested view of Big Blunder Pasture when it's not bathed in darkness
Big Blunder Pasture
February 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
At Big Blunder Pasture, you'll find a real, rural farm with calves, migrant workers, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After fascinating this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '80s haircuts, clown makeup, or lung, leg, nasal, inner ear, spinal, or personal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.