Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Justin Timberlake's bean-hiding photo of Big Blunder Pasture
Big Blunder Pasture
February 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two and two quarters mice
At Big Blunder Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with chicks, a fence, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of people.
- During selected "Magic Dogs," lucky Disneyland hotel guests can't forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly whining).
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.