Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Pasture attraction, March 25, 1957, 8:21 a.m.
Big Blunder Pasture
April 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Pasture, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chicks, a fence, a tiki with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests stuck with genuine clubs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, chop something that doesn't involve levers.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness may be too boring for very young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, fear of high speed, philosophical objections, chronic missing kidneys, or romantic, back, ribcage, cardiac, personal, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- After a 1972 refurbishment, new characters were jazzed up in the ballroom navigator.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.