Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Blunder Pasture attraction, wantonly raging in the shrouded sunlight
Big Blunder Pasture
August 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Pasture, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with geese, running water, a fledgling with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers might try to find this attraction for an hour before park closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 1 until something like September 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.