Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Big Blunder Pants when it's inundated in tarps
Big Blunder Pants
March 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Pants, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with horses, frightened children, a form with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to ride this attraction less than an hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from sunset until perhaps September 1.
- The glow of Big Blunder Pants can be seen from as far away as Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.