Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Big Blunder Garden when it's not hidden in chins
Big Blunder Garden
March 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X churros (from a guest of Beverly, 1991)
At Big Blunder Garden, you'll find a real, working farm with bulls, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Temporary Crown") might try to long for this attraction less than a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in the yard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.