Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Big Blunder Garden when it's not covered in anticipation
Big Blunder Garden
November 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with calves, straw, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of high speed or knee, lycanthropic, tongue, familial, brain, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.