Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Blunder Garden, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Big Blunder Garden
September 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with calves, migrant workers, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 8 through October 11.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the popular "Big Blunder Garden" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.