Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Field attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Big Blunder Field
July 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Field, you'll find a real, big-city farm with horses, cast members in overalls, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.