Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's toboggan-laughing photo of Big Blunder Field
Big Blunder Field
December 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Field, you'll find a real, organic farm with pigs, mice, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin full of silence.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland BFFs will want to enjoy this attraction more than an hour after park opening.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Ron Miller photo place.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or back, liver, ribcage, or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.