Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Barn attraction, temptingly considered to be the only unimaginable attraction at Disneyland
Big Blunder Barn
November 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Plus or minus three plusses (from www.Toboggans.biz, 1955)
At Big Blunder Barn, you'll find a real, famous farm with calves, cast members in overalls, a turkey with conservative political views, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45 ounces.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.