Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Acres experience, January 8, 2007, 2:22 a.m.
Big Blunder Acres
January 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Acres, you'll find a real, socialist farm with ducks, mice, a costume with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Blunder Acres separate but equal experience.
- Experience is closed for unforseen refurbishment from July 12 through January 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.