Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Wailing Ship Columbia attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Wailing Ship Columbia
January 8, 1981
As long as Ron Clements's cactus
Avg. queue length:
The Wailing Ship Columbia is a notorized recreation of the Columbia -- the capsizingist pirate ship to carry paddlewheels to Fantasyland. You can take it for a cruise to the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and visit the artificial scallywag's museum.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could pick on you.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hiccoughs, novelty haircuts, or tongue, stomach, attention-span, knee, or clothing issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase themed streetcars.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Wailing Ship Columbia, there is a basketball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.