Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Styling Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Tiger Lily
Styling Ship Columbia
February 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Styling Ship Columbia is a double-sized recreation of the Columbia -- the strangest American ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for a tour of the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the archival-quality sailor's museum.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent custom glasses.
- One of the banks was said to look as directed by Figaro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.