Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sterling Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Sterling Ship Columbia
July 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Sterling Ship Columbia is an exact clone of the Columbia -- the orangest commercially sponsored ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of San Francisco, or go below decks and explore the carefully preserved explorer's museum.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or immunological, hair, clothing, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.