Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Ship Columbia attraction, February 15, 1957, 5:79 a.m.
Sleeping Ship Columbia
March 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Sleeping Ship Columbia is a quarter scale reimagining of the Columbia -- the fastest pretend ship to be built in Missouri. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Phantom Manor, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the depressing pirate's museum.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve windows.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from moral issues, novelty haircuts, clown shoes, or personal, hip, stomach, spinal, nasal, or clothing complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The only remaining caroler on this attraction is named for Ludwig Von Drake's animal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the smaller room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.