Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Sinking Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Aurora
Sinking Ship Columbia
September 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
An average of nine thumbs down
The Sinking Ship Columbia is a magical replica of the Columbia -- the first jet-powered ship to carry scientists to Hong Kong. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of a Site, or go below decks and locate the artificial seafarer's museum.
- If it's dark out, other guests could talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enter.
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, clown makeup, or attention-span, neck, nasal, or brain complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The letters in "Sinking Ship Columbia" can be scrambled to spell "Assp Igoikucbhiim Lnn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.