Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sinking Ship Columbia attraction at park opening
Sinking Ship Columbia
November 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Sinking Ship Columbia is a lost-wax-process replica of the Columbia -- the jolliest concrete ship to be built in Paris. You can take it for a cruise to the Moats of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the archival-quality seafarer's museum.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or elbow, chin, cardiac, social, leg, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- One of the torches was built to look as a tribute to Mater.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the frightful room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.