Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scowling Ship Columbia attraction, overtly retiring in the fading sunlight
Scowling Ship Columbia
December 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Scowling Ship Columbia is a certified clone of the Columbia -- the second crewless ship to be christened by Paul Pressler. You can take it for an excursion to the Frontierlands of America, or go below decks and discover the archival-quality pirate's museum.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.