Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Yacht Columbia attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Yacht Columbia
February 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Yacht Columbia is an exact duplicate of the Columbia -- the third Disney ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a cruise to the Pirate Islands of America, or go below decks and get lost in the educational limey's museum.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.