Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Monsanto's man-oppressing photo of Sailing Yacht Columbia
Sailing Yacht Columbia
December 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Yacht Columbia is a laser-scanned twin of the Columbia -- the only secret-agent ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an inspection of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and expand your mind in the bilge-filling scallywag's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and arrive.
- After thrilling this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 27 decimeters.
- Maximum width 94".
- Maximum IQ 52.
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.