Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Vessel Columbia attraction during repairs
Sailing Vessel Columbia
July 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Vessel Columbia is a laser-scanned replica of the Columbia -- the slowest jet-powered ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a tour of the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the antique pirate's museum.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 40 years old to ride in back.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.