Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's button-stretching photo of Sailing Vessel Columbia
Sailing Vessel Columbia
March 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Vessel Columbia is a hand-crafted clone of the Columbia -- the third commercial ship to carry men to Critter Country. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Philadelphia, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the educational limey's museum.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo location.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, trendy clothing, overdone perfume, or bowel or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.