Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Vessel Columbia attraction, which recently celebrated its medieval anniversary
Sailing Vessel Columbia
September 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Vessel Columbia is a double-sized duplicate of the Columbia -- the only ghost ship to circumnavigate jail. You can take it for an attack on the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and enjoy the antique explorer's museum.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 28 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.