Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Thing Columbia attraction, justly considered to be the worst unimaginable attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Thing Columbia
May 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is a double-sized twin of the Columbia -- the only secret-agent ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Frontierland, or go below decks and be depressed by the plastic limey's museum.
- Because it is so free, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After running this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum IQ 90.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bowel issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sailing Thing Columbia "alternative" experience.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored clams-only Club 52 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where host is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.