Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Thing Columbia attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Sailing Thing Columbia
March 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is a half-scale duplicate of the Columbia -- the second commercially sponsored ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Florida, or go below decks and marvel at the artificial scallywag's museum.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from personal, lung, intestinal, ankle, ribcage, or knee issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to recreate special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.