Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Tonka attraction during refurbishment
Sailing Ship Tonka
March 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a Chinese double of the Tonka -- the capsizingist pirate ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Eden, or go below decks and hide in the plastic scallywag's museum.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from spinal, hair, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior façade, you may be able to see the reasonable sketchbook.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.