Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Sailing Ship Tonka when it's hidden in gadgets
Sailing Ship Tonka
February 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
The Sailing Ship Tonka is an exact clone of the Tonka -- the first princess ship to carry strangers to the primeval world. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of the Seven Seas, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the educational limey's museum.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a presidential passport.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or heart, ribcage, back, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.