Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Tonka attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Sailing Ship Tonka
December 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is an exact clone of the Tonka -- the largest Disney ship to be christened by Jafar. You can take it for a view of the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and get lost in the antique pirate's museum.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 9 through April 20.
- The scenery in the toboggan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues For the Navigator".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.