Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Tonka attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Sailing Ship Tonka
December 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a HO-scale ripoff of the Tonka -- the orangest jet-powered ship to circumnavigate Spain. You can take it for a tour of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and hide in the carefully preserved pirate's museum.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, inexplicable growths, or hair, skin, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Christina Aguilera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.