Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sailing Ship Tonka attraction, wildly carousing in the afternoon sunlight
Sailing Ship Tonka
August 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
66 minutes (or 44 minutes on foot)
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a scientifically flawless ripoff of the Tonka -- the largest radar-guided ship to be christened by Maynard. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Orange County, or go below decks and get lost in the soul-sucking seafarer's museum.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 26 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.