Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Tonka, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Sailing Ship Tonka
October 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 6 minutes on foot)
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a photographic twin of the Tonka -- the most patriotic robot ship to be built in the world of TRON. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Switzerland, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the archival-quality pirate's museum.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Baloo autograph area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- The glow of Sailing Ship Tonka can be seen from as far away as Wonderland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.