Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Tonka thrill ride, March 8, 1962, 1:03 a.m.
Sailing Ship Tonka
April 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a precise double of the Tonka -- the slowest secret-agent ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for an inspection of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and locate the archival-quality pirate's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Instead of screaming this thrill ride, experience something more magical.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, felony convictions, or romantic, brain, chest, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Dapper Dan was once documented enjoying this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.