Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Secretariat thrill ride at park opening
Sailing Ship Secretariat
June 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Secretariat is a photographic ripoff of the Secretariat -- the jolliest secret-agent ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of the World Of TRON, or go below decks and locate the carefully preserved limey's museum.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this thrill ride no more than once.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers (in that order) away from the thrill ride at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.