Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine attraction, December 26, 1972, 7:29 a.m.
Sailing Ship Richard Irvine
March 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine is a double-sized reimagining of the Richard Irvine -- the first floating ship to be christened by Brigham Young. You can take it for a view of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the archival-quality explorer's museum.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to bypass this attraction more than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.