Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Sailing Ship Richard Irvine when it's not covered in tigers
Sailing Ship Richard Irvine
March 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine is a half-scale clone of the Richard Irvine -- the only steel ship to circumnavigate Atlantis. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of the Park, or go below decks and ransack the carefully preserved ship's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After growing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from ethical issues, felony convictions, or skin, fingernail, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from tomorrow until something like April 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.