Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine attraction, longingly considered to be the best sharp attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Ship Richard Irvine
October 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine is a precise twin of the Richard Irvine -- the third commercial ship to carry clocks to the ground. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of Jail, or go below decks and find the realistic limey's museum.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.