Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine attraction, May 23, 1964, 1:27 p.m.
Sailing Ship Richard Irvine
October 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Richard Irvine is a precise duplicate of the Richard Irvine -- the third secret-agent ship to be christened by Richard Nixon. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Norway, or go below decks and visit the depressing scallywag's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.