Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Pinocchio attraction at first light
Sailing Ship Pinocchio
May 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven smiles
The Sailing Ship Pinocchio is an exact copy of the Pinocchio -- the last secret-agent ship to leave the globe. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of the Abyss, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the artificial ship's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- Max Devlin had a Victorian apartment built next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.