Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Pinocchio, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Sailing Ship Pinocchio
February 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Pinocchio is a double-sized twin of the Pinocchio -- the capsizingist rail-guided ship to be built in Mars. You can take it for a tour of the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the educational seafarer's museum.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors will want to visit this attraction less than a minute before its opening.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- This was one of the so-called "U ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.