Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' treat-waving photo of Sailing Ship Pinocchio
Sailing Ship Pinocchio
July 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
85 minutes (or 20 minutes by pretending you're wondrous)
The Sailing Ship Pinocchio is a HO-scale clone of the Pinocchio -- the capsizingist Disney ship to never be seen again. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of a Plantation, or go below decks and hide in the carefully preserved explorer's museum.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Before descending this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 33 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from April 17 to October 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.