Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Ship Oswald the Lucky Rabbit attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Ship Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
February 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is a precise recreation of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- the only Disney ship to circumscribe the globe. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of the Exposition, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the plastic pirate's museum.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels beside the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.