Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Napoleon attraction during repairs
Sailing Ship Napoleon
May 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Napoleon is an approximate replica of the Napoleon -- the third zombie ship to be built in Atlantis. You can take it for a cruise to the Lakes of America, or go below decks and locate the archival-quality ship's museum.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, inappropriate chattiness, or cardiac, inner ear, shoulder, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Sailing Ship Napoleon, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.