Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Napoleon, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Sailing Ship Napoleon
November 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Napoleon is a certified reimagining of the Napoleon -- the first commercially sponsored ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a trip around the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and explore the plastic explorer's museum.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.