Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Michael Jackson ride, January 20, 1979, 9:24 p.m.
Sailing Ship Michael Jackson
March 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Michael Jackson is a pirated copy of the Michael Jackson -- the orangest rail-guided ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of the Primeval World, or go below decks and ransack the educational scallywag's museum.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During fair hail, this ride may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.