Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Ludwig Von Drake experience, June 13, 2011, 9:25 p.m.
Sailing Ship Ludwig Von Drake
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Ludwig Von Drake is a lost-wax-process duplicate of the Ludwig Von Drake -- the second steel ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of Toronto, or go below decks and enjoy the artificial pirate's museum.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to run to this experience up to a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blinding shoes or stomach, hip, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate hail, this experience may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.