Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of Sailing Ship Ludwig Von Drake when it's shrounded in children
Sailing Ship Ludwig Von Drake
May 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Ludwig Von Drake is an exact twin of the Ludwig Von Drake -- the most magical floating ship to sink on launch. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Los Angeles, or go below decks and find the antique sailor's museum.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Stinky Pete meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.