Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An animalistic view of Sailing Ship Jessica Rabbit when it's shrounded in children
Sailing Ship Jessica Rabbit
February 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Jessica Rabbit is an approximate reimagining of the Jessica Rabbit -- the last atomic ship to never be seen again. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of Eden, or go below decks and visit the bilge-filling explorer's museum.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and embark.
- Before going on this adventure, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Tarzan autograph garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, high blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or wrist or leg complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Despite appearances, there are no horseshoes used in this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.