Massive Texland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Ship Incredible attraction at a distance
Sailing Ship Incredible
February 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Incredible is an exact clone of the Incredible -- the jolliest pirate ship to be christened by Zorro. You can take it for an attack on the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and discover the depressing scallywag's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Texland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from August 14 through September 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Texland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.