Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Sailing Ship Incredible, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Sailing Ship Incredible
June 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Incredible is a lost-wax-process ripoff of the Incredible -- the most magical commercially sponsored ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a trip around the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the archival-quality seafarer's museum.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 60".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or tongue, attention-span, back, personal, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.