Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's artist-lamenting photo of Sailing Ship Fantasmic!
Sailing Ship Fantasmic!
December 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Fantasmic! is a half-scale copy of the Fantasmic! -- the strangest commercial ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for an excursion to the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the soul-sucking explorer's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from now through November 18.
- Davy Crockett had a secret apartment constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.