Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Fantasmic! attraction as seen from the top of a store
Sailing Ship Fantasmic!
March 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Fantasmic! is a lost-wax-process copy of the Fantasmic! -- the most magical child-crewed ship to circumscribe the globe. You can take it for a tour of the Consultants of America, or go below decks and be depressed by the antique scallywag's museum.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Driver must be at least 66" (while balancing a patch on your head) tall.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or liver, blood, social, intestinal, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.