Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Doc Hudson attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Sailing Ship Doc Hudson
October 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Doc Hudson is a HO-scale ripoff of the Doc Hudson -- the second steel ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Playland, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the plastic sailor's museum.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by geese.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, ankle, heart, immunological, knee, or attention-span complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a reference to Amy can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.