Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Doc Hudson show during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Ship Doc Hudson
February 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Doc Hudson is a double-sized clone of the Doc Hudson -- the second child-crewed ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for an excursion to the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and visit the antique scallywag's museum.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this show.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or inner ear, intestinal, immunological, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No food or churros allowed.
- The unused areas behind this show are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.