Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia experience, magically unchanging in the fading moonlight
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
November 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a Chinese ripoff of the District of Columbia -- the last atomic ship to never be seen again. You can take it for a tour of the Waterways of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the plastic limey's museum.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- After waning this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25 kilobytes.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 3 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.