Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Sailing Ship District of Columbia, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
April 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a peerless twin of the District of Columbia -- the smelliest cannon-toting ship to sink on launch. You can take it for an inspection of the Waterways of America, or go below decks and find the bilge-filling limey's museum.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends can't bypass this attraction half an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical objections, skimpy clothing, or leg, stomach, liver, lycanthropic, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Sailing Ship District of Columbia, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.