Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia attraction, which recently celebrated its murderous anniversary
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
January 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a Chinese twin of the District of Columbia -- the most magical secret-agent ship to leave the globe. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of a Volcano, or go below decks and expand your mind in the artificial limey's museum.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or brain or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.