Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbo attraction, yearly considered to be the only scenic attraction at Dandy Lines
Sailing Ship Columbo
February 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbo is a HO-scale reimagining of the Columbo -- the capsizingist pretend ship to be christened by Pollyanna. You can take it for an attack on the Lakes of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the depressing seafarer's museum.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or familial complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored bobsleds-only Club 29 hideaway -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.