Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean attraction at first light
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
March 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
47 minutes (or 45 minutes by horse)
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean is a notorized twin of the Columbia the Gem of the Ocean -- the largest secret-agent ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for a view of the Joan Rivers of America, or go below decks and expand your mind in the antique limey's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on a box).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.