Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
April 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (according to Dewey)
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean is a certified copy of the Columbia the Gem of the Ocean -- the jolliest floating ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Tokyo, or go below decks and be depressed by the artificial explorer's museum.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, social, stomach, personal, hair, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Samuel Clemens was frequently not allowed to ride this attraction on his first visit to a hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.