Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
July 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean is a lost-wax-process duplicate of the Columbia the Gem of the Ocean -- the only commercially sponsored ship to sink on launch. You can take it for a view of the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and learn from the depressing ship's museum.
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, purchase something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature wimps.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in Edison Square.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.