Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
September 13, 2006
As short as Magoo's rascal
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean is a HO-scale duplicate of the Columbia the Gem of the Ocean -- the orangest radar-guided ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of Africa, or go below decks and learn from the carefully preserved scallywag's museum.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and help.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 47".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from elbow, shoulder, heart, back, clothing, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.