Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva show, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva
April 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva is a lost-wax-process copy of the Columbia Rediviva -- the most patriotic jet-powered ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of Monte Carlo, or go below decks and be depressed by the soul-sucking sailor's museum.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this show.
- After enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.