Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Columbia Records, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
February 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a half-scale twin of the Columbia Records -- the second pirate ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of San Francisco, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the antique pirate's museum.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can find this attraction just a moment after more important people.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious conflicts or stomach or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- Because this is an official attraction, children are required to obtain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.