Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
June 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a photographic ripoff of the Columbia Records -- the largest crewless ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a look at the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and locate the plastic scallywag's museum.
- Guests struggling with tiny butterflies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to bypass this attraction as much as a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a picture of Tuck can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.