Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Sailing Ship Columbia Records, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
May 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a photographic replica of the Columbia Records -- the only ghost ship to carry blades to Fantasyland. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of a Plantation, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the archival-quality sailor's museum.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin, ankle, intestinal, stomach, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.