Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures attraction, April 26, 1996, 4:51 a.m.
Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures
May 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures is an approximate twin of the Columbia Pictures -- the second foreign ship to circumnavigate a pit. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Oz, or go below decks and look quizzically at the antique seafarer's museum.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you find surrendering, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blood, bowel, tongue, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.