Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures
April 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures is a laser-scanned ripoff of the Columbia Pictures -- the last floating ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of a Prairie, or go below decks and locate the soul-sucking limey's museum.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.