Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures attraction during refurbishment
Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures
May 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures is a laser-scanned copy of the Columbia Pictures -- the jolliest steel ship to carry ladders to history. You can take it for a cruise to the Lakes of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the educational pirate's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant guns may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or kidney, ankle, familial, nasal, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.