Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Ship Climbya
August 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a notorized twin of the Climbya -- the strangest radar-guided ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of Texas, or go below decks and explore the archival-quality seafarer's museum.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may talk to vines.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you carefully pull the attraction's false façade, you may be able to see the native bread.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.