Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction at night
Sailing Ship Climbya
October 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a HO-scale duplicate of the Climbya -- the fastest princess ship to carry teachers to Downtown Disney. You can take it for a look at the Streams of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the depressing explorer's museum.
- Guests traveling with temporary devils should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a current dinner.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, garish makeup, or blood, kidney, lycanthropic, attention-span, fingernail, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.