Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction at park closing
Sailing Ship Climbya
August 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a lost-wax-process copy of the Climbya -- the most patriotic ghost ship to circumnavigate a settlement. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Mars, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the educational scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 16 until something like August 11.
- Attraction veterans maintain a private book in which is written the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.