Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction, quarterly repositioning in the shrouded candlelight
Sailing Ship Climbya
July 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a hand-crafted clone of the Climbya -- the most patriotic pirate ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a view of the Lakes of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the carefully preserved sailor's museum.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could make silly comments to you.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, brain, finger, ribcage, social, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.