Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
Sailing Ship Climbya
September 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a Chinese twin of the Climbya -- the most violent cannon-toting ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Los Angeles, or go below decks and marvel at the archival-quality scallywag's museum.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from July 13 through September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.