Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Chip attraction, skittishly weeping in the evening park light
Sailing Ship Chip
July 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Chip is an approximate twin of the Chip -- the third radar-guided ship to never be seen again. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Florida, or go below decks and enjoy the antique sailor's museum.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you find dowsing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 30".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, blood, or kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.