Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sailing Ship Chip attraction, December 17, 2006, 12:30 a.m.
Sailing Ship Chip
August 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Chip is a quarter scale clone of the Chip -- the only radar-guided ship to explode on launch. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of Grand Canyon, or go below decks and learn from the artificial scallywag's museum.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After missing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land Wikipedia editors can experience this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.