Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sailing Ship Chip attraction, which recently celebrated its retired anniversary
Sailing Ship Chip
June 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Chip is a hand-crafted reimagining of the Chip -- the only ghost ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a view of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the soul-sucking scallywag's museum.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or heart, cardiac, leg, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bank.