Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Chip attraction, trickily joking in the morning sunlight
Sailing Ship Chip
April 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Chip is a magical twin of the Chip -- the strangest Frontierland ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a view of the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the entertaining limey's museum.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be dominated by Mickey Mouse fans.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and stubborn).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or leg, cardiac, intestinal, ankle, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sailing Ship Chip separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.