Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Chicken Little attraction at dusk
Sailing Ship Chicken Little
January 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Chicken Little is a magical replica of the Chicken Little -- the only pretend ship to be built in Paris. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of the Interior, or go below decks and visit the bilge-filling explorer's museum.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 69".
- Maximum width 76".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 27 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant toes should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, bad haircuts, or liver, spinal, or viral complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.